Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pokemon Sapphire: ZeldaFan01 Vs the Hoenn E4 2/2

Pokemon Sapphire: ZeldaFan01 Vs the Hoenn E4 2/2 Video Clips. Duration : 8.58 Mins.


ZeldaFan01 takes on the Hoenn E4 once again... HQ Version: www.youtube.com Do me a great favor by commenting and ranking the video. Don't blame me for the lag, blame the Adaptec GameBridge AVC-1400 for that. So, this is still recorded with Game Bridge and I bought a surprise part for my birthday, a Game Boy Player. I must apologize for the quality of the video, as you may hear, Game Bridge (when recorded) has some technical glitches or skips thus resulting from the computer's low DDR2 Memory. I already own an Acer Extensa 5420 Laptop with 160 GB hard drive. 1.3Ghz, DVD + R burner, 2GB DDR2 Memory, a built in webcam but what sucks is that the Game Bridge isn't Windows Vista compatible and Adaptec will not make it Vista compatible in the future. I tried installing the software on Vista and I always get an error response.

Keywords: Pokemon, Sapphire, Elite, Four, Video, Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Copyright © acer 5420