Monday, February 27, 2012

Beetle Adventure Racing - Metro Madness- Time Attack

Beetle Adventure Racing - Metro Madness- Time Attack Video Clips. Duration : 4.93 Mins.


Always has been my favorite track. It reminds me of Las Vegas. Recorded with Adaptec GameBridge AVC-1400 model capture card, best quality with my stupid inefficient Dell 4500S Desktop. My Acer Extensa 5420-5687 model laptop is in the shop getting repaired right now, so Paper Mario TTYD recordings will be delayed another 5 to 7 days. To those of you "obnoxious professionals" who expect a person to play video games 110%, just shut it. I don't care. If you can't respect someone who plays the best of their ability, then get off my channel. I'm sick and damn tired of the malevolent, negative verbal thrashings.

Keywords: Beetle, Adventure, Racing, Time, Attack, Volkswagen, Electronic, Arts, Video, Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Copyright © acer 5420